FRIENDS OF THE
Built by B&S in 1910 and continously upgraded until it's last remodeling in 1948, this car continued to serve the GN and then the BN faithfully until it's retirement in 1974. At that time it was donated to the Minnesota Transportation Museum where it is used in excursion service, still wearing the orange & green 'Empire Builder' colors.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|A-11||orn/grn||09/01/77||Como Shops||GN A-11||Official Car|
|A-11||Click here for a diagram page of this car|
back to BN Business Cars main page | back to Passenger cars main page