FRIENDS OF THE
Built by Pullman in 1916, it was eventually acquired by the GN and converted in 1955 to their company service car number B5. The GN used it to train employees on the proper way to read signals. After the merger, BN continued to use it for the same reason until the late 70's when it was scrapped in favor of the "Technical Training" course at the college in Overland Park KS.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|BN B5||blu/wht||03/01/1970||GN B5||BN B5|
|BN B5||grn/wht||03/01/1971||BN B5||BN B5|
Click here for a diagram page of this car
back to BN Business Cars main page | back to Passenger cars main page