FRIENDS OF THE
Built by ACF in 1951 for the GN's re-equipped "Empire Builder" consist as a 60 seat coach. It remained in service right through the merger in 1970, and the BN's running of the "Builder" until 1971 when it was declared surplus after AMTRAK did not purchase it for it's fleet. Converted to a company service car in 1976, the B-11 was now ready to be used to train employees in the expected method of maintaining the roadbed. This car was scrapped in the early 80's.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|B11||grn/wht||09/01/77||Como Shops||BN-1210||Roadway Maint Training car|
|B11||Click here for a diagram page of this car|
back to BN Business Cars main page | back to Passenger cars main page