FRIENDS OF THE
BNA-9 - Meramac River
This car was built by AC&F as a Diner in 1912 for the former Frisco Railroad. By the time of the BN-Frisco merger in 1980 it had already been rebuilt and was being used as one of their two Business Cars. Arriving in the Frisco red/white paint scheme, it was repainted within a year into the standard BN green/white scheme, where it then acquired it's official BN name, "Meramec River", and number "BNA-9". It continued this way through it's 1985 rebuilding until April of 1994, when it was repainted into the "Executive Scheme" of black/cream.
|Car No||Color||Date changed||Location||Formerly||Now|
|BNA-9||Click here for a diagram page of this car after it's 1985 rebuilding|
back to BN Business Cars main page | back to Passenger cars main page